HVAC Services in Denver
• Inspect the electrical connections. Make sure there are no frayed wires and that breakers and switches are on.
• Reset the thermostat. Make sure it is clean and level. If the unit comes on, let it go through a full cycle. If it does not provide conditioned air, let a professional evaluate the problem.
• Clean the intake vent on a forced-air system. Make sure vents are not blocked by furniture or drapery.
• On gas furnaces, make sure that the ignition switch is functioning. If the switch is not automatic, a professional should be called to start the burner.
If the unit will not start or does not deliver conditioned air after completing these tasks, it’s best to call a professional to inspect the system.
One of the best ways to ensure that your unit works well is to have a professional tune-up once a year for the furnace and once a year for the air conditioner. Preventive maintenance examines all elements of a system including:
• Lubricate all moving parts
• Clean or replace air filter as needed
• Clean drip pan and hoses
• Inspect electrical connections and wiring
• Check refrigeration levels
• Inspect ignition switches on boilers and furnaces
• Check pipes and fittings for leaking gas
• Check valves, hoses and water pressure for water heaters and boilers
• Check joins around ducts and grilles for leaks or poor fittings
Sunshine Plumbing, Heating and Air in Denver, Colorado, offers home maintenance plans that cover not just heating and air conditioning but also plumbing, water heaters, sump pumps, toilets, sinks, garbage disposals and humidifiers. We offer a 15 percent discount on labor and materials for customers enrolled in our gold plan and a 10 percent discount for those enrolled in our silver plan. The gold plan includes two HVAC tune-ups each year. The silver plan includes an annual furnace inspection and tune-up.
If you have heating, air conditioning or plumbing problems, live telephone operators are available to take your call and schedule an appointment. We provide new installation, repair and maintenance for all makes and models of heating and air conditioning equipment. We offer a two-year guarantee on all work.
Licensed & Insured Technicians
2-Year Guarantee For All Services
Membership Maintenance Plans Available
No Trip Charge When Work Is Performed
Invoices & Estimates Sent Directly Via Email