Denver Plumber Chosen Based on Reviews
There was a time when businesses grew just from word of mouth. Today, many
companies do rely on word of mouth marketing, and yet with communities
expanding and the more transitory nature of our culture, this method is
harder to come by. Review sites such as YELP!, Angie’s List, Better
Business Bureau and others, have become the new modern day way of “asking
your neighbor” about service providers.
There are certainly positive and negatives of hiring a service provider
based on reviews.
Positives to choosing a Denver plumber based on reviews
- You can see a variety of reviews, usually from several consumers, giving
a rounded view of the company
- You can see a variety of companies side by side to compare service performance
- You can learn a lot about a company before even picking up the phone
- Most sites only allow actual customers to post client reviews, which means
the company itself is not able to create them. The reviews are real, legit
and honest from the consumer’s point of view, unlike advertising
which is always in favor of the company
Negatives to hiring a Denver plumber based on reviews
- Sometimes consumers use review sites to rant or vent, sometimes unfairly.
There are even time when these rants are falsely posted by competitors
of the business. This can skew reviews. Use your best judgment. Does the
review make sense? Who else has the reviewer left reviews about?
- Some companies don’t have reviews at all. Does this make them a bad
company? Not always. It might just not be part of their marketing strategy.
You may see 1000 reviews for one company and only one for another. Again,
it is quality, not quantity that counts, however when deciding to hire
a Denver plumber based on reviews, one hundred 5 star reviews with one
bad, still looks better than 1 of either.
- Reviewers are pretty dedicated and when they have a bad experience, they
will post that on every platform available to them. They typically don’t
do the same for a positive experience, so, scan the reviews for validity.
Overall, review sites are a great place to find a service provider, but
buyer beware. Check the company’s reputation in multiple locations
to find if they are a true fit for you.
If you have questions about choosing a Denver Plumber based on reviews,
please give Sunshine Plumbing, Heating, Air a call today. And don’t
just take our word on it… check us out on
Angie’s List and the
Better Business Bureau websites!