Professional Clogged Drain Repair in the Denver Metro Area
Is one or more of your drains slow or stopped completely? If so, it's time to call Sunshine Home Services for a drain cleaning service!
A clogged drain can be a major nuisance and if left untreated, it can even cause further damage. Clogs can cause pipe pressure which can lead to cracks and leaks. It’s not uncommon for a clog to lead to nasty odors that are difficult to get rid of.
Drain backups may also be a sign of a larger problem with your sewer lines, which may be in need of cleaning, repair or replacement. Whatever the case, it's important that you don't delay in calling a plumber.
Need your drain cleaned or cleared? Call Sunshine Home Services today at (303) 622-5526and have one of our trained professionals handle the problem today!
You’ve probably seen chemical drain cleaners available at any home improvement store. Why should you hire a drain cleaning professional instead of using one of these? The answer is simple: chemical drain cleaners can have a number of unintended consequences.
They’re highly toxic and they usually only temporarily fix the issue, causing it to return quickly. They can even make the problem worse by eroding your pipes, which can put you at risk of a pipe leak and the need for expensive pipe replacement.
We can help you clean the following types of drains:
- Bathroom drains
- Kitchen drains
- Basement or utility room drains
- Outdoor drains
- Main sewer lines
Let Our Drain Cleaning Specialists Help
Clearing a blockage can get your sink flowing again, but may not fix the whole problem. Clogs form when small bits of gunk such as soap scum, hair, food debris, sand, dirt, and more get caught in your pipe and develop into sludge which eventually closes it off. Clearing a clog by loosening it is one thing, but clogs can rebuild themselves bit by bit and before you know it, your clog is back and tormenting you again.
The best way to solve this is by not just clearing a clog, but cleaning your pipes as well. With our high-quality pipe cleaning services, we can dismantle clogs completely and flush them out for good, all using state-of-the-art technology which is designed to destroy blockages while remaining gentle on your drains and sewers.
Don’t waste your time with a chemical drain cleaner. For professional drain cleaning in Commerce City or the surrounding areas, contact Sunshine Home Services now!
“Couldn't be happier.”- Tracy F.
“I would definitely use this company again and refer them to my friends.”- Barbara R.
“Did a good job and I'm very happy.”- Barbara C.
1. Put a hair filter on your shower drain - Our Commerce City drain cleaning experts get called into homes to clean hair out of the shower drain all the time. These hair stoppers are inexpensive yet effective pieces of plastic that cover your drain and can save your drains and pocketbook.
2. Rinse your drains - Just because we can't see our drains doesn't mean they don't need to be cleaned on a regular basis. For best results use a combination of warm water and vinegar once per month. To clean out your garbage disposal, try ice cubes.
3. Consider a lint-trap for your washing machine - While all the dirt and gunk from your clothes doesn't disappear when your washing machine is done, they can clog your machine's drain line.
4. Don't pour cooking oils down the drain - Cooking oils and grease will congeal within the walls of your pipes and lead to a blockage if you're not careful. Collect these substances in a used milk carton that can take the heat and then dispose the carton when the oils have cooled.
5. Be careful about what you put in your garbage disposal - If you want to avoid regular visits from our Commerce City drain cleaning experts, then throw the following items in the trash instead of your kitchen sink: coffee grounds, celery, potato peels, pasta, rice, egg shells, fruit pits, and chicken bones.
Whether you have a slow drain or your home is experiencing a major line blockage, our experts can provide you with high-quality cleaning and clearing services to get rid of the problem properly. We are committed to your full and complete satisfaction, and our highly-trained and certified plumbing experts will work to fix your problem quickly and effectively.
For more information or to schedule a service, contact Sunshine Home Services today!