The Quality Service You Deserve
When it comes to taking care of your home and making it comfortable as can be, no one does it quite like Sunshine Home Services. Since 2006, our team has remained committed to providing the most reliable and affordable heating, air conditioning, and plumbing services in town. From minor repairs to major system overhauls, no job is too big or too small for us.
Our HVAC contractors and plumbers in Lakewood offer the following services:
- Air conditioning service
- AC repair
- AC maintenance
- AC installation
- Ductless mini-split AC
- Heating service
- Furnace repair
- Furnace installation
- Boiler installation
- Boiler repair
- Sewer and drain service
- Drain cleaning
- Sewer line inspection
- Sewer repair and replacement
- Plumbing service
- Commercial plumbing
- Leak detection
Schedule plumbing, heating, or AC service today by calling (303) 622-5526. We can also be reached online.
A malfunctioning heater or AC can throw a major wrench into your day. If your system is acting up, it is important to schedule an inspection right away. Even issues that appear to be relatively minor can cause extensive damage if left unrepaired.
Below are signs you need to schedule an HVAC service:
- Clunking, rattling, or screeching sounds
- Shorty cycling
- Rising energy bills
- Restricted airflow
- Funky odors coming from air vents
- High humidity
- Excessive amounts of dust
- Reduced heating or cooling output
- Startup delay
How to Spot a Plumbing Emergency
Plumbing emergencies always sprout up at the worst possible moment, leaving homeowners feeling helpless. Luckily, there are plenty of warning signs you can look out for to spot a problem brewing in your system. Once you suspect there is a problem, turn to Sunshine Home Services for an efficient, effective repair.
Call a plumber in Lakewood if you notice:
- Sewage odors
- Reduced water pressure
- Fluctuations in water temperature
- Gurgling or bubbling drains
- Slow or clogged sinks, showers, or tubs
- Frequently clogged toilets
- Wet spots on the lawn
- Mysterious puddles of water
- Rising water or gas bills
- Not enough hot water
- No hot water
- Noisy pipes
Drain Cleaning in Lakewood
Drain cleaning is extremely important for preventing costly damages and helping to ensure that your drainage system is working at optimal levels. There are a couple of major signs to look out for that indicate that you are best off consulting a professional to inspect and thoroughly clean your drains for you.
Signs that you need professional drain cleaning services include:
- Your drains are making strange gurgling sounds
- Your toilets are overflowing
- You have multiple clogged drains at the same time
- There has been an increase in fruit flies in your home
- Your home smells like sewage
- You are using a liquid drain cleaner to unclog your drains
- There is water backup in your sinks, showers, or tubs
- There is standing water in your sinks or washing machines
- You have slow-moving drains
Have you noticed any of the signs above? If so, we encourage you to contact our drain cleaning experts at Sunshine Home Services for a drain inspection.
Call Sunshine Home Services Today!
When you want the job done right, turn to Sunshine Home Services. Our highly trained HVAC contractors and plumbers in Lakewood always go above and beyond to deliver the exceptional service you deserve.
When you choose Sunshine Home Services, you can expect:
- 24/7 emergency services
- Guarantees on all services
- Licensed and insured technicians
- Financing options
Sunshine Home Services is here to handle all your heating, AC, and plumbing needs. Our team proudly serves residential and commercial customers.
Call (303) 622-5526 to schedule a service with an HVAC contractor and plumber in Lakewood, CO. We look forward to serving you!