Your Local Boiler Heating Experts
Boilers are essential during the freezing winter months we have here in the Denver area. If your boiler isn't performing as well as you need it to or you are dealing with a complete boiler breakdown, immediately contact Sunshine Home Services for reliable service. With the right tools, the right experience, and knowledge of all types of boiler systems, we can quickly troubleshoot the issue and make the right recommendation for repair or replacement.
With Sunshine Home Services, you can expect:
- Licensed & insured technicians
- Phone calls answered 24/7
- Financing options available
- Courteous service that puts your needs first
If you have a problem with your boiler, then you will need to get it repaired as soon as possible. One very small problem can very easily end up being a costly repair. It is also important to remember that it is breaks down, then you will not have any heat in your home. That is why you will need to recognize the signs of a boiler problem.
Here are some signs that you need boiler repair Denver:
Cars with high mileage require more maintenance. Your boiler is just like that. A well-maintained boiler can last for 20 years if it is cared for properly. However, boilers typically need to be replaced after 20 years.
If you notice a strange odor in your home, then your boiler could be to blame. You will need to call a repair technician as soon as you can. An odd odor can also be an indication of a gas leak, which is very dangerous. You will also need to get your home tested for carbon monoxide on a regular basis. Carbon monoxide exposure can result in illness and even death. This is an odorless, tasteless gas, so you will not know that it is in your home unless you get it tested.
- Water Leaking Near Boiler
This is an obvious sign that you need to contact a professional to repair your boiler. It is also a sign that your boiler is using a lot more fuel than usual, which can raise your electric bill.
“Couldn't be happier.”- Tracy F.
“I would definitely use this company again and refer them to my friends.”- Barbara R.
“Did a good job and I'm very happy.”- Barbara C.
Boilers, be they powered by gas, electricity or oil, can last for decades if they’re well tended. However, the time will come when even the most reliable boiler will need to be replaced. Boiler replacement and new boiler installation are easy tasks for our professionals at Sunshine Home Services, the premier plumbing and HVAC company in the Denver area.
Even if our customer is changing from a gas powered boiler to an oil powered boiler, we will still have no problem preparing the home for the new system. This is because our plumbers have many years of experience among them and are licensed, bonded and insured. As plumbing is a rapidly evolving profession, we make sure to keep abreast of any and all new developments. This includes the latest and most energy efficient types of boilers.
Why is My Boiler Leaking?
- Boiler seal damage. Boiler seal damage is a common cause for leaks. Water can escape if the seals are damaged. The pump itself could be contributing to the problem in pushing water out through the seals. If this is the problem, a technician can replace the seals and make sure that the problem is addressed.
- Corrosion issues. Corrosion is another major issue. Corrosion can develop freely inside the tank and along the valves as well. If this happens, the metal container can become weak. This could eventually causes gaps along the tank itself. If caught too late, the entire tank may have to end up being replaced.
- Excessive pressure. High pressure can also cause leaks to develop. The added pressure can cause blockage in the release valve. The water pressure can develop when limescale levels get too high and obstruct the water’s pathway. Professionals can seal the leak and make the necessary boiler repairs to create the right amount of pressure.
- Cracks to the tank. Cracks can also cause leaks. Over time, the system undergoes a significant amount of stress due to repeated cycling between warm and hot temperatures. Eventually, the crack will form in a section. The repairs can be expensive if the cracks are severe enough.
- Loose parts. It isn’t uncommon for the parts to become loose. Leakage around the boiler occurs when temperatures fluctuate. A boiler repair technician can check all of the pipes and tubes attached to the boiler and tighten them as appropriate to resolve this problem. This type of problem usually results in a minor leak.
A minor problem like a boiler leak can raise energy costs for a household. If the boiler isn’t serviced regularly, one may have to replace their boiler system much more frequently. A boiler leak problem should be corrected immediately. If minor repairs are performed earlier on, the unit’s service life can be extended. If you have ever noticed leaking or any minor changes in the performance of the system, schedule a consultation today to have the problem diagnosed.
If you need boiler installation in Denver, make your first call to Sunshine Home Services. Dial (303) 622-5526 now.