To our customers:
These are certainly unprecedented times and our thoughts are with anyone and everyone affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. We are writing to you now to let you know that we are frequently checking with the CDC and our local health officials regarding updates and safety precautions. We know that plumbing emergencies happen any time, even more so now that so many of us must remain at home and indoors. All of us at Sunshine Home Services want you to know that we are here for you and we are currently taking important safety precautions to continue to provide our services and keep you, your home, and our employees safe.
These safety precautions, as recommended by the CDC and local health officials, include:
- Our technicians will wear facemasks and safety goggles when necessary.
- Our technicians will remain a safe distance from you at all times (six feet) and will avoid any contact, including shaking hands. Please understand that this is not out of disrespect but to preserve everyone’s health.
- We will closely monitor each employee’s health. Anyone who feels even the slightest bit sick will be told to self-quarantine along with any other employee they may have been in contact with. To date, there have been no cases of COVID-19 among us.
- We will ensure that each member of our team is briefed and instructed on the safety measures to take while in your home as well as how to safely interact with you and each other.
- We will sanitize our equipment before and after use.
- Our technicians will wear disposable, one-time-use shoe covers and gloves while performing services in your home.
Recommendations for Improving Your Home Safety During This Time
At Sunshine Home Services, our top priority is preserving your health and safety which is why we are here to help you ensure that you have proper airflow within your home.
Our Aurora HVAC technicians can assist with:
- Cleaning your vents and filters—proper ventilation and filtration in your home is vital when it comes to protecting your health
- Installing products that are designed to improve your indoor air quality, such as air purifiers, humidifiers, dehumidifiers, and filtration systems. Depending on which one you choose to install, it can help you control humidity, remove small germs and contaminants from your indoor air, and filter out pollutants.
To protect both your health and that of our technicians, we kindly ask that you disinfect and clean the surfaces in your home frequently. We also ask that you reschedule service and inform us if you feel even the slightest bit sick.
Take Advantage of Our Video Plumber Services!
One of the things that makes Sunshine Home Services unique is our ability to diagnose plumbing issues without even having to enter your home—this is especially convenient as we practice social distancing. We proudly offer video plumber services that enable us to video chat with our customers and provide them with diagnoses. Customers can reach us through FaceTime and Facebook Messenger.
As you chat with one of our experienced technicians, we will walk you through the process to inspect your plumbing issue, provide you with a diagnosis, and then offer possible solutions and estimates. If you schedule in-person repairs, you'll receive this $29 service for FREE!
Ready to alleviate the frustration of a plumbing issue and still practice social distancing? Call (303) 622-5526 or contact us online today.