About Susan Roberts Frew
Co-Owner & President of Sunshine Plumbing Heating & Air
Susan Frew is Co-Owner and President of Sunshine Plumbing, Heating & Air in Denver, Colorado. Sunshine has grown from 1 truck in 2012 to 12 in 2016. This was accomplished by using the "12 points of love" method of customer service along with a strategic and laser-focused marketing plan.
Susan Frew was formerly an International General Manager with AT&T Wireless, certified and licensed business coach, ESPN radio host and SBA trainer.
Susan is the President of the Colorado PHCC, National Zone 3 Director for PHCC, Trustee: Quality Service Contracts, Adams County Workforce Board, Emily Griffith School Advisory Council, Board of Directors, North Metro Chamber of Commerce. Susan is also a member of the National Speakers Association.
In her free time, Susan runs a bus tour called Thriftinista, that supports nonprofit organizations. She has a love for saving money and getting the best deals so Thriftinista was born. This tour gets people from the community together and helps them learn how to find the best bargains at thrift stores.
- 5 year Angie's List Super Service Award Winner
- Named Denver Business Journal #1 Fastest Growing Company 2015, 2016, 2017
- Named Denver Business Journal Small Business of the Year 2016, 2017
- Named Service Titan "Titan of the Month" for outstanding growth
- Colorado Companies to Watch Winner 2016
- Named Denver Business Journal Fastest Growing Companies 2015, 2016, 2017
- Named Best Places to Work Denver Business Journal 2017
- Top 100 Women Owned Companies 2016, 2017
- BBB Torch Award for Business Ethics 2017
- Named Contractor of the Year PHC Magazine 2017