About Susan Roberts Frew
Co-Owner & President of Sunshine Plumbing Heating & Air
Susan Frew is Co-Owner and President of Sunshine Plumbing Heating Air LLC in Denver, Colorado. Sunshine has grown from 1 truck in 2012 to 12 in 2016. This was accomplished by using the "12 points of love" method of customer service along with a strategic and laser-focused marketing plan.
Susan Frew was formerly an International Vice President with AT&T Wireless, certified and licensed business coach, ESPN radio host and SBA trainer.
Susan is the President of the Colorado PHCC, National Zone 3 Director for PHCC, Trustee: Quality Service Contracts, Board of Community Uplift Partnership, a Commerce City non-profit, Board of Directors, North Metro Chamber of Commerce. Susan is also a member of the National Speakers Association.
William Frew is a second generation Master Plumber and Certified NATE HVAC technician with over 30 years of experience. His work has been photographed and published in PM Magazine, PME Magazine and on Mechanical Hub. He is a “boiler genius” and his work is widely copied and admired by other members of the Industry. His motto is “Sunshine Plumbing Heating Air, Where the Sun is ALWAYS shining!”
- 4 year Angie's List Super Service Award Winner
- Named Denver Business Journal #1 Fastest Growing Company 2015
- Named Denver Business Journal Small Business of the Year 2016
- Named Service Titan "Titan of the Month" for outstanding growth
- Colorado Companies to Watch Winner 2016
- Named Denver Business Journal Fastest Growing Companies 2016
- Top 100 Women Owned Companies 2016